Before we can buy any electronic product from you, please check that your products meets the following demands if needed:
Date of valid. 2014 - please check with youre certification department for current versions of requested cert. !
1. Product must have valid EMC, LVD, RTTE, EuP and RoHS certificates if needed.
- EMC (electromagnetic compatibility) current version 2004/108/EC (all electronic products)
- LVD (low voltage directive) current version 2006/95/EC (above 50V AC or 75V DC)
- RoHS current version RoHS2 2011/65/EU (see RoHS directive))
- ErP Directive 2009/125/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 21 October 2009 establishing a framework for the setting of ecodesign requirements for energy-related products
- RTTE (The Radio and Telecommunications Terminal Equipment Directive) current version 1999/5/EC (for Radio or Telecommunication Equipment only)
2. Product must have a label with the following information:
To satisfy our strict legislation we need a CE Declaration of Conformity that is made by manufacturer itself and is also signed and chopped by the manufacturer. (At the top section of CE certificate where directives and standards are numbered you should put EMC / LVD / RTTE, accordingly to the product that declaration is made for - CE Declaration of Conformity must also include EMC + RTTE + LVD test report numbers for product if needed.)
- product name
- product serial number
- CE marking (EMC directive) – must not be smaller than 5mm
- crossed-out bin marking (do not dispose with regular waste) – must not be smaller than 7mm
- other information if needed
- Wireless Camera or receiver (RTTE)
- Power Supply 230V (EMC+LVD+Erp)
- Power Supply 12V DC to 24V DC (EMC, ErP)
LVD report is only needed for electrical equipment with a voltage between 50 and 1000 V for alternating current and between 75 and 1500 V for direct current.